What is the correct spelling for HAPPPEN?
This word (Happpen) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAPPPEN
- hairpin Every hairpin had been jolted from her head and muscles fairly screamed a protest.
- happen Then you don't happen to have heard anything of Spencer? And what will happen When everybody's happy But me Can you imagine – When Everybody's Happy by violent femmes
- happy "Oh yes, uncle, so very happy ," replied Glynne quietly. Trigger happy, Try to trap me, – Come With Me by Puff Daddy
- harden In all cases, however, steel that will not harden in oil will not temper by the water-chill process.
- harper Doth not thine, Friend Harper ?
- harpoon A whaler stops coiling his harpoon -line to tell you that "beginning on 'F' the cry may rise to 'A,' 'B,' or even 'C' before slipping back to 'F' again."
- hatpin It was a heavenly jade hatpin , an exquisite bit of carving.
- haven For a time they had shelter in a cave in West Rock, New Haven , and once in that town they were crouching beneath the bridge that a pursuing party crossed in search of them.
- hempen As in ancient times, in our own country, when every cottager brewed his own beer; kept his own cow for milk and butter; bred his own sheep, the wool of which being spun into yarn by his own family was manufactured into cloth by the parish weaver; and when every peasant raised the materials for his own web of hempen cloth; so it still appears to be the case in China.
- Happened So it happened that the telegram did no good.
- happens Most people cannot become utterly poor; whatever happens , they can right themselves a little.
- happier And I'm going to be happier .