What is the correct spelling for HAPPYBIDDAY?
This word (Happybidday) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HAPPYBIDDAY
- habitue He listened with growing anxiety to the enumeration of the few points which were certain: the extinguishing of the electric lights in the gallery and the opening of the balustrade door, which was always kept closed and could only have been opened by some habitue, since, to turn the handle, one had to press a secret spring which kept it from moving.
- halberd He had worked day and night-notwithstanding immense obstacles, calumnious misstatements, and conflicting opinions-to restore order out of chaos; he had freely imperilled his own life-dashing into a tumultuous mob on one occasion, wounding several with the halberd which he snatched from one of his guard, and dispersing almost with his single arm a dangerous and threatening insurrection-and he had remained in Antwerp, at the pressing solicitations of the magistracy, who represented that the lives of not a single ecclesiastic would be safe as soon as his back was turned, and that all the merchants would forthwith depart from the city.
- haploid Many insects of the order Hymenoptera instead have a system (the haplo-diploid sex-determination system), where the males are haploid individuals (which have just one chromosome of each type), while the females are diploid (with chromosomes appearing in pairs).
- harpist She was married to the composer Henry Bishop but abandoned him for the French harpist, composer and entrepreneur Nicolas-Charles Bochsa.
- Happened Tell me how it all happened." Yeah, you were so cool back in high school, what happened? You were so sure not to have your spirits dampened – Wake Up Time by Tom Petty
- happiest Barbara did not miss him; nay, she was happiest during his absence.