What is the correct spelling for HAQVE?
This word (Haqve) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HAQVE
- carve "Thou sayest well, Sancho," said Don Quixote; "let my armour be hung up for a trophy, and under it or round it we will carve on the trees what was inscribed on the trophy of Roland's armour- These let none move Who dareth not his might with Roland prove."
- cave Buckland, Dr., on Kirkdale cave.
- hake Haddock are here in February and March: hake are in the deep water on the edges in summer.
- halve STRANGER: The art of managing the walking animal has to be further divided, just as you might halve an even number.
- harvey Mrs. Harvey is one of the best horsewomen in the North, and it is clear delight, with her as pilot, to find ourselves once more in the "horse latitudes"-though, indeed, it is no belt of cairns where Mrs. Harvey leads.
- have You have, Mr Barclay?
- heave The earth and the vast air, up to the great vault, seemed to throb and heave with life-or was it that my spirit lay an open thoroughfare to the life of the All?
- helve So I used the helve of an entrenching-tool and the stalks of the willow undergrowth.
- hive But it eats just enough, and carries all the rest to its hive.
- Gave It gave her time to think.
- Hove At the end of eight days a Moorish vessel, of the kind which the Turks call caramuzal, hove in sight; the Turks quitted their hiding-place, and made signals which were recognised by the crew of the caramuzal.
- Hague "And now I must find my way back to The Hague.