What is the correct spelling for HARBER?
This word (Harber) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HARBER
- arbor To serve as a Christmas tree there had been taken an arbor vitae, cut in one of the gardens in Medinet; nevertheless, among its branchlets Nell found a profusion of dainties and a splendid doll, which her father had brought from Cairo for her, and Stas, his much desired English short rifle.
- barber While Mr. Wetherell sat meditating, upon this inexplicable retort, a retired, scholarly looking gentleman with a white beard, who wore spectacles, came out of the door leading from the barber shop and quietly took a seat beside him.
- caber It was like Donald Dinnie at the Highland Games: when he has thrown the hammer or tossed the caber , the spectator hardly takes notice of the next competitor.
- haber Casi me alegro de haber estado enferma.
- harbour When, just before sunset, the ships came to anchor in the noble harbour , and with utmost haste the boats were filled and urged ashore, Mr. Paterson was the first to land.
- hare "Now," she said, "you must go out for a walk with Kitty Hare , and I hope you will make yourself agreeable.
- harper And when it was told the king and the queen of such a knight that was such an harper , anon the king sent for him, and let search his wounds, and then asked him his name.
- harrier They had no quarrel with the harrier fellow or the soldier fellow for following his bent.
- harte There was another long and stormy scene between uncle and nephew; after which Greville, for an enormous lump sum, transferred to Sir William Hamilton all right and title and good will to the adorable Emma Harte .
- hater No one can be a good lover who is not a good hater .
- hauberk He loved the twilight that surrounds The border-land of old romance; Where glitter hauberk , helm, and lance, And banner waves, and trumpet sounds, And ladies ride with hawk on wrist, And mighty warriors sweep along, Magnified by the purple mist, The dusk of centuries and of song.
- hearer There was something in the observer's tone that rather nettled his hearer , and Dennis replied promptly: "I should like it very much, if you mean it?"
- hebe Before you learned to bite or munch, Still kicking in your cradle, The Muses mixed a bowl of punch And Hebe seized the ladle.
- herb Herb tea, to do any good, should be made very strong.
- herbert "Quite, Herbert ," murmured Mrs. Bullivant, closing her eyes and endeavouring to imagine herself unconscious.
- hoarder The hoarder died between forty and fifty years ago, and his children have been prevented by the rocky nature of the ground, and their forgetting to ask which was the right side of the tree, from succeeding in anything beyond turning up the stones.
- saber In hand-to-hand fighting the man with the rifle and bayonet has some chance against the mounted man with the saber .
- thurber Among the rest came Mr. Thurber Wade, whom Phil was pleased to call Clover's young man,-the son of a rich New York banker, whose ill-health had brought him to live in St. Helen's, and who had built a handsome house on the principal street.
- Harbin Ethel Harbin , like the ingenue in the play, had each finger clumsily but tightly wrapped with a breathing uniform of blue.
- harbors The Court of the Four Seasons harbors four groups by Piccirilli, representing the seasons in the conventional way, dividing the year into four distinct parts - spring, summer, autumn, and winter.
- hoarser The wind was like a whispered growl, mounting now and again into a shrieking dissonance, and there was no other sound until, as if in violent answer to her fears, came the single report of a rifle immediately followed by the hoarser barking of a pistol.
- harsher No harsher than in the gentlest method saying, "Poor love-sick girl!
- Huber But the remarkable experiments of Huber , sixty years ago, developed many facts respecting their origin and economy.
- hardier Every one knew the horseflesh they bestrode-none cleaner-limbed, hardier , or faster in the high country.
- hazer Thence it being late away called at Mrs. Burroughs' mother's door, and she come out to me, and I did hazer whatever I would....
53 words made from the letters HARBER
3 letter words made from HARBER:arb, are, bar, bra, ear, era, err, reb.
5 letter words made from HARBER:arber, arbre, baehr, baher, bahre, bareh, barer, barre, behar, behra, berar, berra, bhera, braer, brahe, haber, habre, hareb, harer, hebra, herra, rabeh, raber, raheb, rrhea.
4 letter words made from HARBER:bare, barh, bear, behr, brah, breh, ehab, hare, hear, hebr, hera, herb, herr, hrab, rabe, rahe, rare, rarh, rear, rhea.