What is the correct spelling for HARBUR?
This word (Harbur) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HARBUR
- arbor "I knowed you'd be pleased wif de Jonases gourd I done planted hin' de kitchen on that arbor what Mr. Kent called by some outlandish name lak perg'low.
- arbour Do not miss the path,-the one on the left leads directly to the house, and the one on the right to 'the master's arbour .
- harbour The Nancy knows her way into the harbour .
- herb "Ah, you too have an herb basket like the priest's?
- Harbin From Dairen to Changchun is 437 miles; Changchun is 150 miles south of Harbin .
- Barbour S. Fairfax as the friend of Judge Barbour .
- harbors Colonies with good harbors and seaports desired to keep the benefits of them exclusively to themselves.
- Huber 327. For a picture of Cambridge at this time consult F. W. Newman, The English Universities, translated from the German of V. A. Huber , London, 1843, Vol. I, p.