What is the correct spelling for HARGES?
This word (Harges) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HARGES
- argus It was intended that the family should remain in the country, at any rate, till Easter, and Gertrude resolved that there might yet be time for another effort before Easter should be past, if only she could avoid those hundred Argus eyes, which were, no doubt, fixed upon her from all sides.
- hayes Going to church at Hayes in those days must have been quite an exciting experience.
- largess And had the Egyptian prince intended the ruin of this city of wicked Bedlamites, he could not have taken a more effectual method to do it than by such an ensnaring largess .
- Cargoes Merchants made great profit on cargoes from China, and speed was a prime element in the value of a ship.
- Harpies Its apparitions, its chimeras, its harpies, its allegorical figures, are grand and affecting; and though Virgil's Fame and Homer's Discord are obscure, they are magnificent figures.
- hacks "But they was two hacks back iv th' pall-bearers.
- urges The Count makes him an offer and urges him to consent to accept from him a guarantee for the payment of his expenses in the town.
- sages While factions were struggling for dominion over each other, a small body of sages had turned away with benevolent disdain from the conflict, and had devoted themselves to the nobler work of extending the dominion of man over matter.
- barges The rivers bore their barges and gave power to a myriad engines.
- hares It was curious to behold the evident reluctance with which the hares left their retreat, and then their perplexity at finding themselves so beset without.
- hogs If any one was charged with marking his neighbour's hogs , or with stealing any thing, which happened pretty often in those days,-I would have him taken, and if there was tolerable grounds for the charge, I would have him well whip'd and cleared.
- harps Ye on your harps must lean to hear A secret chord that mine will bear.
- hearses It differed in nothing from the ordinary, except that out of deference to sporting men and mathematicians, A engaged two hearses .
72 words made from the letters HARGES
3 letter words made from HARGES:age, are, ash, ear, era, erg, esr, gar, gas, gsr, hag, rag, ras, res, sag, sea, sha.
5 letter words made from HARGES:agers, arges, asger, gears, geras, gersh, gesar, grahe, gresh, hares, hearg, hears, hegar, hesar, reagh, regas, sager, saher, sehra, serag, serga, shaer, share, shear.
4 letter words made from HARGES:ages, ares, arse, ashe, eash, gahr, garh, gash, gear, ghar, gher, greh, haeg, hare, hear, hera, rage, rags, rahe, rahg, rase, rash, rega, rehg, resh, rhea, sage, sear, seha, sehr, shag.