What is the correct spelling for HARMD?
This word (Harmd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HARMD
- armed Neither of them being armed, the fight was not likely to be a bloody one; still it was evident that Winnemak attached great importance to the capture of the spy.
- charmed If we can help Monsieur-it is an affair of pleasure, and if he chooses to make a present to these ladies in return-why, no doubt they will be charmed.
- ham But as Christmas is a time when even the worst people give gifts, he took a fine ham down from the chimney, where it was hanging to smoke, threw it at his brother, and bade him be gone and never show his face again.
- hard But it is hard to bear.
- hardy "I don't understand," said Hardy.
- harm The doctor was really interested; and, after all, what harm could it do?
- harmed Out upon the honour which is harmed by gossip!
- hart The next charge visited was Hart Prairie.
- heard I never had one before, but I've heard mother tell of 'em.
- herd Usually, but one of the animals in the stable or herd is affected.
- hoard "Ay, sir," answered Hoard.
- humid Soft tears again bedewed my cheeks, and I even raised my humid eyes with thankfulness towards the blessed sun, which bestowed such joy upon me.
- Had He was not so sure that he had done so.
- harms And my confessing it harms no one.