What is the correct spelling for HARNIS?
This word (Harnis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HARNIS
- hands He rubbed his hands . That I've been passed through an awful lot of hands And all I have Is what is left from ten thousand one night stands – Let Me Make You Cry A Little Longer by b.b. king
- hanks A hank of yarn having been taken from each cop, the reel is stopped and closed up so as to allow of the ready withdrawal of the hanks .
- harness He has always played the game and he is still in the harness .
- harris It had never occurred to Betty Harris that other little girls were not guarded from the moment they rose in the morning till they went to bed at night, and that even at night Miss Stone slept within sound of her breath.
- hernia Hernia in the canal of Nuck.
- Harpies At one time most of them had been fellows like Harlow, working early and late whenever they got the chance, only to see their earnings swallowed up in a few minutes every Saturday by the landlord and all the other host of harpies and profitmongers, who were waiting to demand it as soon as it was earned.
- Hans So presently Hans and I stole out behind the pair, out into the road.
- earns But slack seasons reduce the amount, so that often she earns but nine or ten shillings, her average for the year being about fourteen.
- harms Well, let us have Pastor Harms .
- hares "Like Wandering Hares at the theatre," said the landlord, who had been told by Dickie's aunt that the "ungrateful little warmint" had run away.
- harps We will take our harps and sing praise to thee, for the children of the earth and the marines of the sea.
- hangs The upper guide wheel, and the mechanism by which it is carried, is counterbalanced by a weight that hangs within the column or main frame, and is therefore out of sight.
- darns Patches and darns are expected; soiled or neglected garments the school will not permit.
- harks Then in line 27 the poet harks back to an earlier image:
- barns There were one or two buildings attached to the inn which served apparently as barns and sheds.
- cartooning By the early 1990s, Budgett had "de-emphasized cartooning " and didnt work in the industry again until 2004, when (at the urging of Gary Dumm) he illustrated another Pekar story in the 2004 collection American Splendor: Our Movie Year.
- grandest What is to be the outcome of it all I know not; but sure I am of this, that the largest views of the universe that we are able to frame, and the grandest manner of its construction that we can conceive, are certain to pale and shrink and become inadequate when confronted with the truth.
86 words made from the letters HARNIS
5 letter words made from HARNIS:ahirs, airns, arhin, arish, ashin, ashir, hanis, hansi, harin, haris, hisar, hsian, insha, irans, isarn, ishar, naish, naris, nashi, nasri, nhris, nisar, nisra, ranis, rashi, rasin, rhina, rihan, rinas, risan, risha, sahin, sahir, sahni, sarin, sarni, shain, shair, shari, shian, shina, sinar, sinha, sirah.
3 letter words made from HARNIS:ain, air, ani, ans, ash, han, hin, inh, ira, irs, ras, rna, sha, sin, sir.
4 letter words made from HARNIS:airs, asin, hair, hani, hasn, hisn, ihar, insh, iran, nash, rahi, rahn, rain, ranh, rani, rash, riha, sahi, sanh, sari, shan, shia, shin, siah, sian, siar, siha.