What is the correct spelling for HAS4?
This word (Has4) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAS4
- as It was just as father said.
- gas A few minutes thereafter Nina, still dressed as she had come home from the theatre, entered the room, re-lit the gas , and noiselessly proceeded to clear a portion of the table, on which she placed writing materials.
- ha Ha, ha , ha , ha , ha !"
- hash Captain Monck thinks I made an awful hash of it though he is too considerate to say so."
- hasp This bar was secured by a separate hasp and lock.
- hays "Her mother's fortune," said the Mrs. Grundys of Fort Hays , was now her own; but her mother had no fortune, and if she had, it would have been shared by the two other children.
- Had She had much to think about.
- Hals The beauty of Rembrandt and Franz Hals was lost on me; all I could see was the dirty face of that guide.
- Has 2011. Who has said it?
- Hast Had Tonelli been altogether himself, as in other days, he would have been far too wise to answer, "What hast thou heard, poor animal?"
- Hans It has recently been assigned, with some probability, to his eldest son, Hans .
- Haws But no one would listen to him because there were not so many hips and haws as usual; whereas we have all learned from our grandfathers that Providence never sends very hard winters, without having furnished a large supply of berries for the birds to feed upon.
- hats The cellar itself was so deep now that the little boy could just see the tops of the hats of the men who were working in it.
- hams They must have been mutton hams , for there are no pigs from which to get others; and mutton hams properly smoked are very good too.
- HAGS I could buy ten such hags outright for the price!"