What is the correct spelling for HASA?
This word (Hasa) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HASA
- hash Corn beef hash indeed has quite a reputation, and is made by chopping cold corn beef rather fine, adding an equal quantity of cold boiled potatoes, chopped, wetting with enough boiling water to keep from burning, seasoning with salt, pepper and a little butter, and then allowing to cook gently for at least twenty minutes. Thanks for making corn beef hash, And putting powder on my rash. – Mother's Day Song by Adam Sandler
- hasp With these words he lifted his luggage consisting of a large black box securely bound with straps and padlocked as to the hasp , telling me at the same time that he doubted whether any human being in the world save himself could stir it from the floor; for, as he vouchsafed, it contained not only his costume but also a set of juggling devices of solid iron, weighing in the aggregate an incredible number of pounds.
- hausa Martha Stoltzfoos was speaking Hausa better than she'd spoken English since grade-school days, and she kept busy in the little bacteriological laboratory on her sunporch, keeping fresh the skills she'd learned at Georgetown and might some day need in earnest; but she still grew homesick as her child-coming day drew nearer.
- lhasa His first thirty years had been spent at the great Lamasery of Palkhor-Choinde at Gyantse, west of Lhasa .
- nasa New NASA space photos added for the Atlantic, Indian, and Pacific Oceans, as well as for Montserrat and the World; new ground photos added for Cambodia, France, and Luxembourg.
- Has "But he has, I tell you.
- Hast May the Lord bring thee in safety to that place, because thou hast had pity upon the sick."
- HaaS Dr. Haas is not a Voltaire either, and yet his wonderful life has been well spent up to the end.