What is the correct spelling for HASENED?
This word (Hasened) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HASENED
- ascend No house, not even a shed appearing, we were forced to ascend the peak, and penetrate these awful groves. As night comes again And the stars ascend – Ghost Story by Theatre Of Ice
- coarsened Yes, cheapened and coarsened , in some indefinable way.
- hacienda It was a light at the hacienda .
- hand Quick; let me take your hand ." Hence in silence and in sorrow, toiling still with busy hand, Like an emigrant he wandered, seeking for the Better Land. – Nuremberg by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- hardened After only a few days on Mars, his legs were still hardened to Earth gravity, and he had more than a double advantage over the others.
- haste He looked up in haste ; he could not bear the silence.
- hasten Genevieve started up as if to hasten after her, but checked herself and sank back into her chair.
- hayseed I ain't no regular hayseed .
- horned Then Blackfoot the Elk of Ben Gulban turned his wide-horned head away and looked at the full old moon that was coming up in the sky.
- send I'll send you telegrams about your father.
- Happened Just what happened no one knows.
- Hasted But unto a revealed calamity hasted that company to go forth with bronze shields and the gear of steeds; and on the banks of Ismenos, stayed from their sweet return, they fed the white smoke with their bodies.
- Hastened She probably heard the words, but made no answer, and hastened as fast as her feet would carry her to her mother's bed.
- Hazed For though the sun shone, the sky was nevertheless hazed with innumerable particles of frozen mist, having the appearance of illuminated dust, or powdered mica.
- Hearkened She hearkened to the sounds of the snarling wolves and her blue eyes darkened with the latent savagery that was in her nature.
- Hissed She reached for some foam that hissed out before she could touch it.
- hasn't I'm sure he hasn't got any mother, or he would not look so."
135 words made from the letters HASENED
3 letter words made from HASENED:ade, adh, ane, ans, ash, dah, das, den, des, dna, end, ene, ese, han, hen, hnd, nad, nee, sad, sea, see, sen, sha.
4 letter words made from HASENED:aden, ashe, asnd, daen, dahn, dane, dash, deah, dean, dehn, eade, ease, eash, edah, edeh, eden, eeas, ehad, enad, ende, ends, esna, hand, hasn, head, hean, hede, heed, heen, hens, nahd, nash, ndah, neah, need, sade, sand, sane, sanh, sdeh, sede, seed, seen, seha, sehn, send, sene, shad, shan, shed.
5 letter words made from HASENED:aedes, andes, anees, anese, anshe, ashed, ashen, danse, deans, dease, deens, dehne, denes, denha, densa, dense, desha, eades, eaned, eanes, eased, edens, ednas, eesah, ehden, ehnes, endah, endas, ensha, eshan, hades, haese, hands, hased, hasen, heads, heden, heeds, heena, hends, henes, hense, nahed, nashe, ndash, nease, needs, sadeh, sadhe, saned, saneh, sedan, sedna, seena, seend, senad, shade, shand, shead, shean, sheen, sneha.