What is the correct spelling for HASHANNA?
This word (Hashanna) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HASHANNA
- havana For Havana a woman was, in principle, a flower with delicate petals easily scattered, a perfume not to be rudely, indiscriminately, spent; a rose, it was the implication, had its moment, its perfection of eager flushed loveliness, during which what man would not reach out his hand?
- hosanna Even as thine own Angels of their will Make sacrifice to thee, Hosanna singing, So may all men make sacrifice of theirs.
- Hashing The MinHash min-wise independent permutations locality sensitive hashing scheme may be used to efficiently compute an accurate estimate of the Jaccard similarity coefficient of pairs of sets, where each set is represented by a constant-sized signature der
- Hushing Sechard's beautiful face appeared at that moment between the curtains; she was hushing her child's cries by tossing him in her arms and singing to him.
- Hanna I did not know at that time that Mr. Hanna had taken an active part in the deliberations of the conference that resulted in my selection for temporary chairman of the Convention.
50 words made from the letters HASHANNA
5 letter words made from HASHANNA:aaahh, ahhaa, ahsaa, ahsha, anana, anasa, ansan, asana, ashan, ashna, asnan, hahas, hahns, hanas, naans, nahan, nahas, nshan, saana, sanaa, sanan, sanha, shaah, shaha, shahn, shnah.
3 letter words made from HASHANNA:aas, ana, ans, ash, han, nan, sha.
4 letter words made from HASHANNA:ahsh, anas, anna, haan, hahn, hann, hash, hasn, naah, nasa, nash, saah, sana, sanh, sann, shah, shan.