What is the correct spelling for HASSETATE?
This word (Hassetate) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HASSETATE
- acetate cephalosporin C + H2O deacetylcephalosporin C + acetate Thus, the two substrates of this enzyme are cephalosporin C and H2O, whereas its two products are deacetylcephalosporin C and acetate.
- asserted "It is rather an unusually fascinating one," Myrtilus asserted resolutely.
- astarte Nor was this all. Zillah conceived of herself as having broken faith with Astarte in not rendering the sacrifice.
- astute Led as it were by an Unseen Hand to the front, he solved problems that staggered the wisest minds of the nation, directed military campaigns, and conducted diplomatic relations with such skill as to astonish the most astute statesmen, cabinet ministers, and army generals.
- estate I tell you frankly that it would be impossible, in the present disturbed state of the island, for you to live at Olmeta, and I ask you as frankly whether you are disposed to sell me your small estate.