What is the correct spelling for HASTEY?
This word (Hastey) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HASTEY
- chaste My eyes were set on the distance as though I watched for a heron; thus I seemed in truth like one hunting-"chaste Diana," quoth the painter, minding him of the reproofs I had given him so often.
- hamster Disadvantages of glass are that glass tanks are heavy and difficult to move and it may be difficult to find an appropriate top to the cage especially if modules are put in the pen which give the hamster an option to attempt an escape over the sides.
- harte Sandy Harte, the Nelson River lad, went with me as far as my first camping place, and spent the night with me.
- haste Therefore Siptah and the powerful priest who was to proclaim him king were urged to the utmost haste.
- hasten But I hasten over the scene; which has long become distasteful to me.
- Hast Miriam's eyes sparkled brightly and, overwhelmed with grateful joy, she exclaimed: "Thou hast come to lead us into the land which Jehovah promised to His people?
- Hasted While Cinderella was thus amusing her sisters, she heard the clock strike eleven and three-quarters, whereupon she immediately made a courtesy to the company and hasted away as fast as she could.
- Hist Author Religio Clerici, Hist.
- Hester But it is true, isn't it, Hester?