What is the correct spelling for HASTING?
This word (Hasting) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HASTING
- basting Rub with beaten egg, sprinkle with crumbs, and bake in a moderate oven, basting with melted butter as required.
- casting "It becomes, then, my duty as president to give the casting vote in this important matter," observed John, "as the members of the council are divided in opinion.
- fasting When the boys were fasting , the Cave-men tempted them with food.
- halting "I have known a pleasanter halting place," sighed the Emperor.
- hasten Every necessary measure was taken to hasten his progress to Canada.
- hastening Ere we parted we had some private Conference touching our Marriage, for hastening which he had soe much to say that I coulde not long contend with him, especiallie as I founde he had plainlie made out that Mother loved him not.
- hastings On the next day the army marched on eastward and came to Hastings , which was fixed on as the centre of the operations of the whole campaign.
- heating It was found round the neck-bone of an old knight, whose remains they threw out of the Abbey Church when they put in the heating apparatus.
- hustings I believe that no man except myself would have been allowed to penetrate Broad-street; but I was cheered by friends and even foes, all anxious to assist me to the hustings .
- lasting They danced on my heart from the moment I saw them, But so lightly That while they were there my heart became lighter, Yet on it they made an enduring impression, Lasting and deep.
- sting I may receive the only real sting your lips have given, because I could not bear that pain without crying.
- tasting Tasting is done only for those of royal blood, as a Pope, King, Duke, and Earl: not below.
- wasting You are wasting my time."
- Hasting About mid-day, as they were hasting towards the shelter of a grove which appeared opportunely on the horizon, Barney said suddenly-
- Hating "I'm all right," he said, hating himself; "just not sleepy.
213 words made from the letters HASTING
5 letter words made from HASTING:agins, ahing, ahint, aints, angst, ashin, ashti, asing, astin, athis, ating, atish, gaint, gaith, ganis, gashi, gaths, gatis, ghani, ghati, ghats, giant, ginas, gisha, gnash, gnast, gnats, hagin, hagit, haint, hangi, hangs, hanis, hansi, hants, hasnt, hasti, hiang, hiant, hings, hints, hsian, hsing, ignat, insha, insta, isang, ishta, naghi, naish, nashi, nathi, ngati, ngsit, nighs, night, nihat, nisga, ntags, sahin, sahng, sahni, sahti, saing, saint, sangh, sangi, santh, santi, sathi, satin, shain, shang, shant, shati, shian, shina, shing, shita, siang, sigan, sight, sinag, sinha, sinta, sitha, stahn, staig, stain, sting, taghi, taigs, taing, tangi, tangs, tanhs, thagi, thain, thani, thans, thigs, thing, thins, tiang, tinag, tinga, tings, tsagi, tsahi, tsang, tsing.
4 letter words made from HASTING:agni, anti, asin, athi, gahn, gain, gait, gash, gath, gati, ghan, ghat, ghia, gihn, gish, gist, gnat, hang, hani, hasn, hats, hing, hint, hisn, hits, inga, ings, inhg, insh, inst, nagi, nags, nash, nast, ngah, nhat, nigh, nith, nits, sahi, sang, sanh, sant, shag, shan, shia, shin, shit, siah, sian, sigh, sign, siha, sing, sita, snag, snit, stag, stih, tagh, tags, tahn, taig, tang, thai, thin, tian, tihg, tihn, tihs, ting, tinh.
3 letter words made from HASTING:ain, ani, ans, ant, ash, gas, gat, gin, hag, han, hat, hin, iga, inh, nag, nig, nit, nth, sag, sat, sha, sin, sit, sth, tag, tai, tan, tia, tin, tsh.