What is the correct spelling for HASW?
This word (Hasw) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HASW
- hash After dinner we said good-bye to our friends in what Boggley irreverently calls "the hash -house," and at nine o'clock departed to the station.
- hasp So absorbed was I in my work-the mosque never was so beautiful as on that day-I gave no thought to the fact that in my eagerness to hide my canvas from the prying sun I had really backed myself into a small wooden gate, its lintel level with the sidewalk-a dry, dusty, sun-blistered gate, without lock or hasp on the outside, and evidently long closed.
- haw He was not one of those silly individuals who hem and haw when some one discovers they have the itch for writing, whose sole aim is to have the secret dragged out of them, with hypocritical reluctance.
- Has Who has a right to ask me that?
- Hast Thou still hast thy old strength, I find!
- Haws In autumn they feed on haws and yew-berries, and in the spring on ivy-berries.