What is the correct spelling for HATTCHET?
This word (Hattchet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HATTCHET
- hatch "Put him down on the after hatch.
- hatched If native cattle are placed upon pastures which have been infected with ticks some time before, the disease will appear so much sooner, because the young ticks may be already hatched and attack the cattle at once.
- hatchet But the hatchet-faced young man pursued him.
- hatter "Mad as a hatter," Sir Anthony used to say, and, never having met the lady, I agreed with him.
- ratchet "I think I'm going to have a talk with Dr. Van de Vliet before I go any further with this program," Ally said feeling her temper and her warning instincts both ratchet up.
- Hitched Frantic horses were hastily hitched to farm wagons.
- Hattie And I just know they'll have it most a hundred weeks in a year; they always do in big cities, Hattie Felcher says so.
- hatches If you wait a couple of hours it will subside, as the farmers lower down the brook pull up the hatches to let the flood pass.
- hatchets A tomb of great curiosity was discovered in the year 1685; and celts, and stone hatchets, and other implements, belonging, as it is presumed, to the original inhabitants of the country, have been found beneath the soil.