What is the correct spelling for HAUGE?
This word (Hauge) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HAUGE
- age A man's figure, bent with age and sorrow, tottered forward. Echoes of our shadowed age Above the winters masters rage – Blizzard Beasts by immortal
- ague Well, the doctor's took sort of cold, got a shiver on him like the ague, and he thought a nip o' whisky'd warm him up.
- aug 198 3 Punying 11,299 Aug 50.2 49.5 0.7 .
- auger The auger was again applied.
- gauge The machinists' square is in fact a gauge whereby to test if one face stands at a right angle to another. From Martin Luther's "dream", to Hitler's psycho rage What's more powerful, the brain or a twelve gauge? – Lethal Weapon by ice-t
- hag This hag seemed possessed with a demon.
- haggle Not to haggle about the price, but git it an' pay fer it?
- Hagar Then Abraham rose early in the morning and took bread and a skin of water and gave it to Hagar; and he put the boy upon her shoulder and sent her away.
- HAGS Gloomy caves, dripping moss-hags, and unmarked graves, were asylums of mercy to multitudes, who are without any earthly record; but their names are written in heaven.
- Hague Don't you long for the Hague?"