What is the correct spelling for HAV?
If you've accidentally misspelled "hav", fear not! There are a few possible correct suggestions to consider. "Have" is the most likely intended word. Another possible replacement could be "haven", meaning a safe place. Double-checking your spelling will help ensure your message is conveyed accurately.
Correct spellings for HAV
- ha Ha! You thought you could beat me at chess.
- Had She had to cancel her plans because she wasn't feeling well.
- hag The old hag lived alone in the forest, feared by nearby villagers.
- Hal I have a Hal.
- ham I can't believe I ate at that ham restaurant.
- han Yesterday, I ate at a restaurant called "Han".
- Has Tom has a cat.
- hat I bought a new hat for the party.
- have I have to finish my homework by tonight.
- haw The cowboy yelled "haw!" to signal the horse to turn left.
- hay The hay in the feeder is getting old.
- hiv HIV is spread through sexual contact, blood transfusions, sharing needles and from mother to child during pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding.
- HOV The HOV lane on the freeway is always congested.