What is the correct spelling for HAV'NT?
This word (Hav'nt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAV'NT
- faint Then, in a faint , quiet little voice: 'Maybe I am asking too much?
- haft Time closed his fingers on his haft and took a stride to Rosalie.
- hand Here is my hand -and show me your son."
- haunt "Our house was small and badly shaped, full of dark corners, and after his death he seemed to me to haunt the place.
- havana When Havana became the capital, in 1552, the exclusive privilege of trade was transferred to that city.
- haven She lives in New Haven ."
- hint I have done everything in my power to send her away; but she will understand no hint , and I have no right to take decisive steps while my parents both like her so much.
- hunt What happened in your hunt ?"
- savant Little by little, the worthy savant calmed down, and then, almost forcing the exile to indulge in another delicious smoke, he led up to the subject in which his interest was fairly intense.
- Having He's up-stairs having supper in his room."
- havens Those colonists who came in droves from France and Holland and England, to chase away Indians as dawn chases away the shadows of night, would have been surprised if they'd heard their times called romantic, yet how thrilling they seem to Jack and me, as we repeat the old names they gave, and see the "havens" which welcomed them in the New World!
- haven't "I haven't told you all yet.
- hadn't Why hadn't he, anyway?
- hasn't I understand that hasn't been explained yet.