What is the correct spelling for HAVAN?
This word (Havan) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAVAN
- avian Burkina Faso degree of risk: very high food or waterborne diseases: bacterial and protozoal diarrhea, hepatitis A, and typhoid fever vectorborne disease: malaria and yellow fever water contact disease: schistosomiasis respiratory disease: meningococcal meningitis animal contact disease: rabies note: highly pathogenic H5N1 avian influenza has been identified in this country; it poses a negligible risk with extremely rare cases possible among US citizens who have close contact with birds (2009)
- avon But the solitary ramble in the valley of the Avon , which was a hundredfold more beautiful in those days than in these, because less spoiled by the hand of man, a ramble by the Logwood Mills, with their clear-running weedy stream, by King's Weston and Leigh Woods-such a ramble, tuneful with the songs of birds and laden with the scents of spring, may not be the surest cure for that passion, which is not to be reasoned down or lost In high ambition or a thirst for greatness!
- haman But in the meantime Haman had the ear of the king; and to revenge the indignities of Mordecai, he decided to slay all the Jews throughout all the provinces of the kingdom, and procured an edict to that effect from the king, and stamped with the king's signet ring the letters that he sent by post into all the provinces.
- han He belonged to the Han dynasty.
- have He can't have him!
- haven Where is this coffee haven ?"
- heaven I wish to Heaven we knew.
- heaving The ocean, heaving gently, rolled under, the moon reflected from its depths.
- shaven The exercise had moistened his whole rich, red color, and fine drops of perspiration stood on his clean-shaven upper lip and in the hollow between his under lip and his bold chin; he pushed back the coarse, dark-yellow hair from his forehead with his handkerchief, and let his eyes mock her from under his thick, straw-colored eyebrows.