What is the correct spelling for HAVARD?
This word (Havard) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAVARD
- hard She found this hard -very hard -to believe.
- harvard You think that because I've been at Harvard -Oh, can't I make you see it?
- havana From Havana the two men and their women went to South Africa and settled in Johannesburg.
- hazard I see no ground to make me hazard this.
- heard "I never heard you say that before," answered her mother.
- hoard Once more, will you produce your secret hoard ?
- howard I'm scared the time's comin' when they'll look down on us, Howard , me especially.
- Hayward We stayed only a few minutes longer, for Kennedy seemed to realize the necessity of doing something immediately and even Dr. Hayward was fighting in the dark.
- Hived It would need a brilliant pen to convey the sensations with which the voyageur, eager for scenes of adventure and fresh from the hived-up haunts of civilization, would enter upon a desert jaunt, to whom all was full of novelty and interest, whose companions were subjects for curious study, speaking in accents the unfamiliar Oriental cadence of which fell pleasantly upon his ear, and who found in every hour some fresh cause for wonder or pleasure.