What is the correct spelling for HAVDE?
This word (Havde) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HAVDE
- evade Is it not strange that many fishermen will do anything in their power to evade the laws governing the catching of fish when by doing so they injure their own business?
- fade She was Greek, you know, and the women blossom and fade very quickly out there.
- hard That's rather hard on him, isn't it?
- hate It is said the New England men hate his very name.
- hated I tell you if he is not my son, then he is the son of the man who hated me-but even that man will not own him as his son.
- have Is it something you have done?
- havel But the chief seat of contumacy seemed to be among the Quitzows, Putlitzes, above spoken of; big Squires in the district they call the Priegnitz, in the Country of the sluggish Havel River, northwest from Berlin a fifty or forty miles.
- haven Lincoln Castle, June 25th, 1705. My Lord,-Now I am at rest, for I am come to the haven where I have long expected to be.
- heave She gazed out of it at the dark heave of the forest that cut her off from the being she loved and the hut in the clearing behind the school.
- hide What made you hide yourself here, Jane?
- hive I felt more and more bewildered, and do not know how to describe to you my sensation on entering that city; it was like venturing into a bee-hive.
- paved The way to all the out-buildings was paved in this manner.
- saved I needed yours when I came here-or you saved me and brought me here, and now whatever you wish I'll do, but for to-night you must take my help.
- shaved I'm not fully shaved.
- Caved He was small and thin and dark; clean shaven, with a face like an actor, narrow shoulders and a sort of caved-in chest.
- Had An hour later, when the door had finally closed on his last patient, Dr. North sat still in his chair, apparently lost in thought.
- Haled "It was monstrous, I told the fellow, that a man should be haled from his home like this to pay a price for his conscience.
- Halved He had halved the distance, when down she went beneath him; and he swam, waded, stood ashore, the first man who had ever won there living by way of the sea.
- Hawed The courteous gentleman bowed, hawed, and smiled a very polite but unmeaning smile.
- Hazed And how we hazed him!
- Hived We were about to hive them when this young gentleman came along at the head of his company, and there arose a discussion, at the end of which I hived him instead."
- Hove Guy shot another, and two more were brought to the ground by the sticks which the rest of us hove at them before they had recovered their senses, after having been so unexpectedly smoked out of their nests.
- Laved Down in the southwest lay the ghastly pall, the hidden, tortured city, tranced under the cobra-head of the volcano and already laved in its poison.
- Raved It had raved and roared too long, beating against the iron walls that held it back, and was now spent and fallen into an uneasy sleep, but still moved uneasily and moaned a little.
- Waved Lenny waved a hand aimlessly.
- Hyde And there could be no better part of it to visit than Roscommon, which Dr. Douglas Hyde has made popular in Irish folk-lore.
- heaved He heaved a great sigh of relief, but still remained upon his knees, quivering and weak.