What is the correct spelling for HAVE'AN?
This word (Have'an) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAVE'AN
- havana It will there be seen that the island is particularly narrow abreast of Havana , and that from there, for a couple of hundred miles to the eastward, extends the only tolerably developed railroad system, by which the capital is kept in communication with the seaports, on the north coast as far as Sagua la Grande, and on the south with Cienfuegos and Batabano.
- have You don't have to do this.
- haven We who began together at the starting-point of life, have now entered together the haven of philosophy.
- heaven Oh,' she says, 'ain't it heaven to be rich again?
- shaven The former, Stephen Holford King, was a hale old man of over seventy, with a smoothly-shaven face grown red with exposure to the weather, silvery short-cropped hair, and fine, impressive features.
- Having I'll have whatever you're having."
- havens Also, much of the salt made in this place is transported from thence by sea to sundry other places, as to Cuba, St. John de Ullua, and the other ports of Tamiago, and Tamachos, which are two barred havens west and by south above threescore leagues from St. John de Ullua.
- haven't "I haven't heard what that word means yet," Skag said.
35 words made from the letters HAVE'AN
3 letter words made from HAVE'AN:'ah, 'an, 'eh, 'en, 'ev, 'ne, 've, ana, ane, ha', han, hen, van.
5 letter words made from HAVE'AN:avena, havan, havea, haven, naveh, nevah, vahan.
4 letter words made from HAVE'AN:haan, have, hean, heav, naah, nave, neah, neva, vaan, vaea, vahe, vahn, vane, vehn, vena.