What is the correct spelling for HAVEB?
This word (Haveb) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HAVEB
- haber 64-12: a las pocas horas de haber echado a andar: a few hours after starting.
- harvey A boat was lowered, and I, being able to speak French, was sent with Mr Harvey to take possession.
- have 8340. Have you an account?
- havel Clemens's arm was really much better, and he put in a good deal of spare time during the trip writing an article on "All Sorts and Conditions of Ships," from Noah's Ark down to the fine new Havel, then the latest word in ship-construction.
- haven You haven’t been earning it since.
- havoc Half a century after the incident that played havoc with the dreams and visions of which she was the central figure, Anna said to me: I was fillin' my cans at th' well.
- heave He could heave it back all right if only he could get a hand on it.
- heaven "Heaven knows," Katharine replied.
- heaver Before he reached those heights, he had tried life as coal-heaver and school teacher, as road-mender and surveyor's attendant, as farm hand and streetcar conductor, as lecturer and free-lance journalist, as tourist and emigrant.
- heaves Nor yet would I have you resemble the headlong torrent that carries havoc in its mad career; but I would have you like the ocean, that noblest emblem of majestic decision, which in the calmest hour still heaves its resistless might of waters to the shore, filling the heavens day and night with the echoes of its sublime declaration of independence, and tossing and sporting on its bed with an imperial consciousness of strength that laughs at opposition.
- hive This implies an organization, but whether it is instinctive like that of a hive of bees, or consciously organized like human society, I cannot say.
- hives They're no more like than hornet's nests and hives Or printed sarmons be to holy lives.
- hovel The shadows cast by the huge forest trees were being exchanged for the more sombre shadows of the coming night; and the outlines of the hovel-now a house of death-were gradually becoming obliterated in the crepusculous obscurity.
- hover And just so, when the expert sets to work to examine all the dreams that any one person can remember, day after day, sooner or later the expert observes that these dreams hover continually about one particular subject; and by questioning the person, he can find out what is the secret which is troubling the person, perhaps without the person himself being aware of it.
- Hived These were followed by other bands, among whom were men of wealth and education, from Graaff-Reinet, Uitenhage, and Albany, until a mighty host had hived off into the far north.
- Hove Then he hove it at the mate for being scared instead, and they all went down together, and I heard them light the stove.
- heaved Ah," he heaved a long sigh, "we'll never see his like again."
- HEB The leaves were turned, and the stick was found to have scored two lines at the side of Heb.
- haves They were the "Haves" of the town,-conspicuous and highly respectable with rustle of silks and flutter of ribbons.