What is the correct spelling for HAVEL?
This word (Havel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HAVEL
- gavel It was an orderly crowd, however, and the tension of silence was so complete that it held them in a kind of paralysis of attention when the gavel fell and the stentorian voice of the bailiff called his "Hear ye."
- hail When he came within hail, which had not before been the case since they put to sea, there was a call from the leading ship for Captain Richard to come on board, as their general had died of apoplexy the preceding night. Call your boy on the cell, if you want somethin', hail We got prostitutes and whitey-white just tryin' to make mail – Whatcha Know by three 6 mafia
- hale She never returned and Hale and I went in search of her.
- hall Behind her, in the hall, stood the doctor, smiling, cheerful.
- halve Take a good sweet pumpkin, halve it, take out the seeds, and cut it in chips, of the size of a dollar.
- harvey I looked towards Miss Harvey, and as I did so, my eyes received the sparkle of her gems.
- haul The savages there, if not Christianised, will haul you out of the sea, roast you, and eat you!
- have You have heard that?"
- Hal He added with a burst of appeal: "Hal, you know I'm straight.