What is the correct spelling for HAVERN'T?
This word (Havern't) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAVERN'T
- event I promised very foolishly to give him his provisions to Tripoli, in the event of his proceeding with our caravan. A reoccuring event That no one could prevent – Plague Angel by This Ending
- haunt A favorite haunt of Longfellow's was the bridge between Boston and Cambridgeport, the same which he put into verse in his poem, the Bridge.
- havana Mason and Slidell escaped to Havana on their way to Europe, as commissioners of the rebels.
- haven Well let us pray for light winds, for we may have to tack more than once before we fetch the haven where we would be.
- heaven "I would to Heaven there were more like you.
- heavens Good heavens , there he is!
- savant Expressions such as 'a distinguished scholar,' 'a clever writer,' must be translated into French as 'a great savant ,' 'an exquisite master.
- Avaunt "Avaunt ye! in the name o' the five holy wounds!" muttered the widow, as she held up the Sathanifuge crow in his face.
- hadn't "If only you hadn't shut me out that way .
177 words made from the letters HAVERN'T
3 letter words made from HAVERN'T:'ah, 'an, 'ar, 'at, 'eh, 'en, 'er, 'ev, 'ne, 'nt, 'ra, 're, 'te, 've, ane, ant, are, art, ate, ear, eat, ent, era, ern, ert, eta, ha', han, hat, hen, het, hrt, n't, net, nth, rat, ret, rev, rna, tan, tar, tea, ten, ter, trh, van, var, vat, vet.
4 letter words made from HAVERN'T:'art, 'rea, 'the, ante, aver, earn, etah, etna, evat, hare, hart, hate, have, hean, hear, heat, heav, hera, hvnt, n'ta, nave, neah, near, neat, neva, nhat, rahe, rahn, raht, ranh, rant, rate, rave, rehn, rent, reth, rhea, tahn, tare, tarn, tean, tear, teav, tehn, tehr, tera, tern, the', thea, then, trna, tver, vahe, vahn, vahr, vane, vart, vehn, veht, vena, vent.
5 letter words made from HAVERN'T:'hare, ahent, aneth, anter, arent, athen, ather, avent, avert, avnet, earnt, earth, erath, erhan, ertan, haner, haret, harte, haten, hater, haven, havet, havnt, havre, heart, her'n, hrant, naher, naret, narth, naveh, neath, nehra, nerva, netra, nevah, nevar, ntare, rahne, raveh, raven, ravne, reath, rehan, renta, revan, rneth, taher, tanev, tarve, taven, taver, tehan, terna, thane, thare, thean, thena, thern, thrae, tranh, trave, vaeth, vaher, vanth, vatne, venta.