What is the correct spelling for HAVETO?
This word (Haveto) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAVETO
- avert But they cannot avert the one punishment which that gentle spirit could inflict.
- caveat And this one holy institution was found setting at its peak the black flag of the trader, the "Jolly Roger" of the modern commercial pirate-"Caveat emptor!" To quote the precise words:
- haft And at the feet was a sword, rich and fair, and it was drawn out of the sheath half a foot and more; and the sword was of divers fashions, and the pommel was of stone, and there was in him all manner of colours that any man might find, and everych of the colours had divers virtues; and the scales of the haft were of two ribs of divers beasts, the one beast was a serpent which was conversant in Calidone, and is called the Serpent of the fiend; and the bone of him is of such a virtue that there is no hand that handleth him shall never be weary nor hurt.
- haiti Haiti chief of mission: Ambassador Raymond JOSEPH chancery: 2311 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20008 telephone:  (202) 332-4090 FAX:  (202) 745-7215 consulate(s) general: Boston, Chicago, Miami, New York, San Juan (Puerto Rico) consulate(s): Orlando (Florida) Found a spot out in the park where the grass is shady She said her mom's from Jamaica said her father's from Haiti – Black Coffee by Unknown Author
- halt When I give the word, halt and fire like one man, and then charge where I lead you.
- halter Perhaps, thou'lt say, The halter I defy; So thou may'st say, yet by the halter die.
- harlot And clung to him as the harlot moon to earth.
- hart However this may be, the old borough seal, three or four centuries ago, bore as a device a hart in shallow water.
- harte As by the holy blode of Christe, his woundes whiche for our redemption he paynefully suffred, his glorious harte , as it were numbles chopped in pieces.
- harvest We shall stand safe within the borders of our narrow income even this year, and next year comes the harvest !
- harvey "If we can only learn mother's wish it shall be granted," said my anxious son Harvey .
- haste Oh I haste thee, haste !
- hat My father let us take off his hat , and carry away his cane.
- hate But I do not hate you as I did."
- hated And Jack's hated you ever since."
- hater Only Donnegan, the hater of labor, was fresh.
- hatted He had noted with disgust, however, the stooped shoulders and white imperial of the silk-hatted man beside her, and the senescent line of his back.
- hatter The hatter availed himself of my offer of purse to lend money on pledges, whereby he made a good profit.
- have "But have I time?
- Halved Du Guesclin went on fighting for Charles de Blois, until at last the younger Jean de Montfort got weary of the war, and proposed to his rival that the Duchy of Bretagne should be halved between them; and that Rennes should be the capital of Charles's dominions, and Nantes the capital of his own.
- Hast Thou hast found out how changeful is the face of the blind goddess.
- hafts On the morning of that memorable day, the two young men, dressed, not in their simple sailor-like attire, but in the gorgeous and picturesque Buduan costume-one of the most manly and elegant dresses as yet devised by human fancy-with damaskened silver-gilt pistols and daggers to match, the hafts of which were all studded with round bits of coral, dark chalcedonies and blood-red carnelians.
51 words made from the letters HAVETO
3 letter words made from HAVETO:ate, avo, eat, eta, hao, hat, het, hoe, hot, oat, tao, tea, tho, toe, vat, vet.
4 letter words made from HAVETO:aveo, etah, evat, hate, have, heat, heav, hova, oahe, oate, oath, oeta, ohev, othe, taho, teav, teoh, thea, toea, vahe, vaho, vato, veht, veoh, veto, voet, voht, vote, voth.
5 letter words made from HAVETO:avoth, havet, hetao, hovea, ovate, vaeth.