What is the correct spelling for HAVEY?
This word (Havey) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HAVEY
- haley Mebbe you've got yo' budget made up-on yo' way to yo' friend Mr. Dan Haley right now.
- halve Some wear their hearts upon their sleeve, And others lose 'em on the links; (This play of words is, by your leave, Rather original, one thinks;) Therefore my heart is like to some Lost ball that nestles on the lea, Because my love has kindly come To halve the round of life with me.
- harvey Then the merchant introduced Mr. Harvey as the most prominent attorney in the county, and, offering Mrs. Hargreaves his arm, added: "We will go toward the cane-board, and give them an opportunity to talk.
- have "Monsieur, I have not.
- Ave To attempt putting some emotions into words is like trying to play Ave Maria on a toy piano.
- Haney Then you and Haney go out and practice.