What is the correct spelling for HAVGIN?
This word (Havgin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAVGIN
- fagin We should never go to Snow Hill without memories of Fagin , or to Eastcheap without seeing Falstaff swaggering along its pavements.
- hanging Come on-no hanging back, you know.
- havana Jennie’s attendance at the studio was thus put out of the question for many days, and in the meantime she had a letter posted at Havana .
- haven Though I was at some distance from the place where what I have called my haven had been, there was no need for me to approach it to understand how my misfortune had come about.
- havoc He had always loved Peter Junior too well to blame him especially as Peter could not have known what havoc he was making of his cousin's hopes.
- hawking But for them, I shouldn't go hawking to-day-least of all, with him as my companion.
- heaven Had he dropped from Heaven ?
- heaving Nobody, however, troubled himself any further about the matter, and in a few more minutes the men had set to work again heaving the rocks that had held up the first log out of the river with the derrick.
- hogan I am willing to listen to such an explanation, Hogan , and if satisfied she really wishes me to keep out of the affair, I will.
- hugging "Charlie can watch for us at the window," suggested Constance, hugging the child.
- ravaging The excitement within him was like a ravaging disease.
- Fagging There's one thing certain, I'm not going to have Pixie O'Shaughnessy fagging for me until this business is cleared up!
- Hacking There was a moment of wild hacking of stick against stick, then the puck slid through Roy's skates, and Schonberg, reaching around him, made a quick slash that sent it rolling into the corner of the goal.
- Having He said nothing about ever having been here before.
- Hiving Well, as I was saying, the meanness of these mothers in hiving up their young ones and cheating 'em out of the very best years of life, is enough to make a saint mad.
- Hogging Who's hogging it now?
- savaging As Billy lay supine in the dirt, Alan heard a distant howl, not like a wolf, but like a thing that a wolf had caught and is savaging with its jaws.
- harking Meanwhile, despite her injunctions to her husband to wait and be patient, his mind kept harking back on this curious recollection.
42 words made from the letters HAVGIN
4 letter words made from HAVGIN:agni, avgi, gahn, gain, ghan, ghia, gihn, hang, hani, hing, hvga, inga, inhg, nagi, ngah, nigh, vahn, vain, vihn, ving.
5 letter words made from HAVGIN:ahing, ghani, hagin, hangi, hiang, naghi, vigan, vigna, vinga.
3 letter words made from HAVGIN:ain, ani, gin, hag, han, hin, hiv, iga, inh, iva, nag, nig, van.