What is the correct spelling for HAVI9NG?
This word (Havi9Ng) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAVI9NG
- haven Time would lead her to the haven ; care would make the road a friend; a stout heart was her best ally.
- haying In haying time he always rides on the load of hay, and the bedstemoder, best mother or grandmother, in every farmhouse can tell the children dozens of interesting stories about the mischief or the kindness of Nissen.
- heaving "I think the central channel is safe enough, Roberts," said the lieutenant; "but keep him heaving the lead."
- paving Looking down upon it from above you see miles of grey boulders, and realise that every roof in the windy capital is "hodden doun" by a weight of paving stones.
- raving He lay under the tiled roof raving with fever; they had thrown his bed into the loft.
- saving Saving is the supreme thing.
- shaving He remembered one morning when he stood shaving before his mirror, shaking from the effect of a debauch.
- waving But if you're willin' to take me for what I am-jest a woman who wants things better, who wants everybody all they ought to be, why I'm willin' to rise with you an' help reach out-" She stopped abruptly, for Handsome was waving his hand excitedly at her, and asked a trifle impatiently: "What is it, Handsome?"
44 words made from the letters HAVI9NG
3 letter words made from HAVI9NG:9in, ain, ani, g9a, gin, hag, han, hin, hiv, iga, inh, iva, nag, nig, van.
4 letter words made from HAVI9NG:agni, avgi, gahn, gain, ghan, ghia, gihn, hang, hani, hing, hvga, inga, inhg, nagi, ngah, nigh, vahn, vain, vihn, ving.
5 letter words made from HAVI9NG:ahing, ghani, hagin, hangi, hiang, naghi, vigan, vigna, vinga.