What is the correct spelling for HAVIBG?
This word (Havibg) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAVIBG
- halfback The halfback went over the goal line.
- hamburg When the Ulstermen succeeded in their great coup of running a cargo of rifles from Hamburg to Larne the Irish Volunteer congratulated them heartily and warmly.
- hauberk You will become as hard as iron, and it will serve you as shield and hauberk .
- havoc How strange that he should at this moment have to collect it, that it did not instantly spring at her, that she and the havoc she had brought into his life should not be soaked into every part of his consciousness!
- herbage As he turned to depart, he observed two saddle-horses grazing upon the herbage near the mouth of the cave.
- homburg One is so dreadfully under everybody's eyes at Homburg .
- humbug "Excuse me, Wortley, but all medicine is a damned humbug !
- Having I am having a fine dinner, and I just asked if-if-you wouldn't have dinner with me.
- HSBC Two of Britains "big four" banks were founded in Birmingham: Lloyds Bank (now Lloyds Banking Group) was established in the city in 1765 and The Midland Bank (now HSBC Bank plc) opened in Union Street, in August 1836.