What is the correct spelling for HAVIE?
This word (Havie) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAVIE
- haifa At length the great plain of Acre, with the bay, and the broad expanse of the Mediterranean in the distance, opens before him. The town of Acre, surrounded with its white walls, stands just on the margin of the water, at the northern extremity of the bay; while at the southern point of it stands Haifa , sheltered by the mountain, and adorned by the consular flags of the several nations who have commercial agents there.
- hair "It's not pleasant," came the whisper, "to always have to wear my hair like this. Blowing out their candles or Combing out their hair, Even when they leave They still are there. – Pretty Women by Unknown Author
- halve 'Think'st thou that I could bear to part With thee, and learn to halve my heart? Ah! were I severed from thy side, Where were thy friend-and who my guide? Years have not seen, Time shall not see, The hour that tears my soul from thee: Ev'n Azrael, from his deadly quiver When flies that shaft, and fly it must, That parts all else, shall doom for ever Our hearts to undivided dust!
- harvey "Then you will have earned fifty dollars, for Mr. Hargreaves has promised, even sworn, that he will pay that amount for the return of his property," Mr. Harvey continued.
- have Where have I been to?
- Ave When they managed to get near enough to hear the shouts of the starving crew, they found out that the sinking ship was the Ave Maria, an Austrian barque.