What is the correct spelling for HAVIGN?
This word (Havign) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAVIGN
- haven He could not quite realize what had happened-that Jacqueline, his playmate, his little friend, his wife, had gone out of the safe haven of his home back to the man who had betrayed and deserted her.
- haying Early in the month haying and harvest were over, and the last load that came down the lane to the barn was ornamented with green boughs, and hailed with acclamations by the farm hands, to whom a generous supper was given, and something substantial also to take home to their families.
- heaven He came from heaven .
- heaving But the men, too, had run out, and all had thrown themselves face down on the ground while the heaving of the earth continued.
- paving It was a winding alley, with paving raised a foot above the level of the street whence was its main approach.
- raving I lived on my raving fancies.
- saving And there's something else that struck me as remarkable, too, and that is that you didn't think it worth while even to thank Phil for-for saving my life last night.
- shaving A soft brush, like a shaving -brush, is more convenient than the sponge.
- waving The sanitars then surrounded him, speaking all together, waving their arms, their faces white under the moon, their eyes large and frightened like the eyes of little children.
42 words made from the letters HAVIGN
4 letter words made from HAVIGN:agni, avgi, gahn, gain, ghan, ghia, gihn, hang, hani, hing, hvga, inga, inhg, nagi, ngah, nigh, vahn, vain, vihn, ving.
5 letter words made from HAVIGN:ahing, ghani, hagin, hangi, hiang, naghi, vigan, vigna, vinga.
3 letter words made from HAVIGN:ain, ani, gin, hag, han, hin, hiv, iga, inh, iva, nag, nig, van.