What is the correct spelling for HAVIN?
This word (Havin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAVIN
- avian Day by day the avian population of the jhils increases.
- fain Tignonville would fain have questioned, but he shrank from the venture.
- hahn Hahn finished his glass, pushed it out for another, gulped that.
- han And men witen wel, that men duellen there: but thei knowe not what men. And thei seyn, that the derknesse befelle be myracle of God. For a cursed Emperour of Persie, that highte Saures, pursuede alle Cristene men, to destroye hem, and to compelle hem to make sacrifise to his ydoles; and rood with grete host, in alle that ever he myghte, for to confounde the Cristene men. And thanne in that contree, dwellen manye gode Cristene men, the whiche that laften hire godes, and wolde han fled in to Grece: and whan they weren in a playn, that highte Megon, anon this cursed emperour mett with hem, with his hoost, for to have slayn hem, and hewen hem to peces.
- havana Not this, precisely, happened to me, approaching Havana in the early morning, nothing so tyrannical and absolute; yet, watching the silver greenness of Cuba rising from the blue sea, I had a premonition that what I saw was of peculiar importance to me.
- have Have you a letter?
- haven A few noisy and thoughtless seamen, belonging to the vessels in the haven , together with some half dozen notorious tavern-hunters were, however, the sole fruits of all their nods of recognition, inquiries into the welfare of wives and children, and, in some instances, of open invitations to alight and drink.
- heaven 2 O Lord of Heaven !
- heaving Vasili Andreevich stopped the perspiring horse, whose deep sides were heaving heavily.
- Halving -If the halving joint is at an angle similar to the sketch shown at Fig. 69, great care will have to be exercised in the use of the chisel, owing to the change in the direction of the grain of the wood.
- Having They seemed to be having a very jolly half hour together.
- Gavin "Whatever ye say, Andra," answered Gavin .
- havens As soon as he was assured of this fact he started on his return to Fort Havens , which still lay a good three days' travel to the southwest.
- haven't I haven't done, Glyddyr.