What is the correct spelling for HAVINGA?
This word (Havinga) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAVINGA
- haven The wind had fallen gently, but it had also changed to due east, which brought a heavy ground-swell round the point into their little haven .
- haying "I hope you told the Sarki's woman we've been married only since haying -time," Aaron said, "and it's a bit previous for you to be giving me little farmhands."
- heaving Molly, with heaving bosom, stood abashed and dumb, and troubled profoundly.
- paving These paving stones are certainly the cheapest possible mode of keeping the roofs on the houses in such a windy region, but they look odd.
- raving Sad her father comes; And sad her raving mother, wretched both, The mother most deserv'dly.
- saving I feel I could hold my hand in the fire with a smile, if only I knew that it was saving you something!"
- shaving She turned it in at the Sentinel office the next morning while the editor was shaving .
- waving "Here," he said, waving the book.
84 words made from the letters HAVINGA
3 letter words made from HAVINGA:aga, ain, ana, ani, gin, hag, han, hin, hiv, iaa, iga, inh, iva, nag, nig, van.
4 letter words made from HAVINGA:agah, agha, agni, anga, avai, avgi, gaan, gahn, gaia, gain, gava, ghan, ghia, gihn, haan, hang, hani, hing, hvga, inga, inhg, naah, naga, nagi, ngah, nigh, vaan, vahn, vain, vihn, ving.
5 letter words made from HAVINGA:again, aghan, aghia, ahani, ahing, ainga, anahi, aniva, avahi, avian, avina, gavia, ghana, ghani, giaan, hagai, hagia, hagin, haiga, haina, hanai, hanga, hangi, havan, hiang, nagah, nagai, naghi, nahai, navia, vaani, vagan, vahan, vanga, vigan, vigna, vinga.