What is the correct spelling for HAVINGE?
This word (Havinge) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HAVINGE
- haven We are the Ralestones of Pirate's Haven and we are going to continue to be the Ralestones of Pirate's Haven."
- haying Then the baseball teams from all the towns around gathered in the Agricultural Grounds for the final contest of the season, as the approach of haying time would soon give the young men other outlets for their energy.
- heaving Beyond a slight heaving of the chest attendant upon his exertion, he seemed as cool and collected as though nothing had happened.
- hinge Finally, as a yell sprang up from the crowd at the sight, the upper hinge snapped loudly, and the door sagged in.
- paving And he bent forward, hitting his spurs against the paving stones, flashing his deep eyes, and half reaching out his hand, in that same tender, respectful way.
- ravine "I've thought a lot about it, here in the ravine.
- raving There was a man in New South Wales-a shepherd-who went raving mad when he learnt that the heavy black dust which spoilt his pasture was tin, and that he had waked and slept for years without discovering the gigantic fortune which was all about him.
- saving That isn't for saving the boy's life, you understand, for you'd have done that any way, but for working on him as you have."
- shaving "No; but it has been close shaving sometimes.
- waving The wind whispered through the waving grass, and, far across the sands, the sea sang its eternal song.