What is the correct spelling for HAVINING?
This word (Havining) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HAVINING
- evening It will be in the evening, you understand?
- fawning Indeed this girl, with her velvety tread and fawning attentions, was the only one of his household with whom General Harrington was not for the time in ill-humor.
- happening If it happened with somebody in her own station, we might explain it all, and be believed: but happening with somebody in yours, what would the world say?
- hardening I am glad, especially, that we have been delivered from the hardening effects of the narrower view.
- heaving She studied his face, her bosom heaving with quick-drawn breath; but she could make nothing of his square jaw and firm-set lips.
- ravening And my robot tells me that unless I aid you, the Other will continue ravening into your world.