What is the correct spelling for HAVINQ?
This word (Havinq) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAVINQ
- hang Hang you Oxford tradesmen! Gimme all the colors you can brang out Cuz Imma be where all the girls hang out – 9 to 5 by Andre Nickatina
- hank The two assistants, solemn-faced, ill-groomed fellows, bore the curious American names of Hank and Buck, and furiously chewed the tobacco plant at all times.
- havana The first vessel we visited was a small black brigantine from Barcelona, named Frascito, which had been captured eight miles off Havana by the United States cruiser Montgomery.
- haven And, David, dear; we'll bring our ideals-all of them; and it shall be your haven when the storms beat."
- havoc It follows from this that if yellow fever once got hold in India it would probably spread and might work great havoc .
- heaven Young man, you will find the world easy, heaven hard.
- heaving Then the heaving chest grew more quiet, and after a moment, his eyes lighted with a happy smile as they fastened on Beryl's face, bent over him.
- Having What she meant by having a place for herself in the world she did not yet understand of course.
- havens Resolved, That after a full and fair examination into the conduct of the major part of the said canvassing committee, it does not appear to this house that the said major part of the committee, to wit: David Gelston, Thomas Tillotson, Daniel Graham, Melancton Smith, David M'Carty, Pierre Van Courtlandt, junior, and Jonathan N. Havens , have been guilty of any mal or corrupt conduct in the execution of the trust reposed in them by law.
- haven't I haven't it to give."