What is the correct spelling for HAVINT?
This word (Havint) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAVINT
- faint I said, merely, with a faint smile; "go on."
- haunt One September afternoon, while walking quietly through the woods, my attention was attracted by an unusual sound coming from an oak grove, a favorite haunt of gray squirrels.
- havana Ten million dollars had been expended in sanitation reforms and the cleansing of Havana and the other cities.
- haven A leaf blown across a field; a bottle adrift in the sea, sailing from no port and bound for no haven .
- heaving Nina exclaimed, with her teeth set hard; indeed, her bosom was heaving so with indignation that Mrs. Grey put her hand gently on the girl's shoulder, and reminded her that Lionel was in sufficient perplexity, and wanted wise counsel rather than whirling words.
- hint I think she has a far more beautiful voice than-" He quickly held up his hand, and the hint was taken.
- Having "I didn't dream of his-having any such-idea," said Elmore.
- Hiving There had been three divine communications in these twenty-five years-one at Bethel on entering the land, one after the hiving off of Lot, and one after the battle with the Eastern kings.
- haven't You haven't the right.
- hadn't She hadn't said that he couldn't look out!
- hasn't "But Miss Wilson hasn't done anything!