What is the correct spelling for HAVIY?
This word (Haviy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAVIY
- davy Your little friend Swickey is simply stunning, Davy .
- haifa Breakfast over, the party went ashore again, now in linen clothes and sun-helmets, to wander about the temple till noon, when they were to leave for Wady Haifa .
- hail I hope, Sir, you have an answer; every hail has its right to a civil reply."
- hair She herself had been married at twenty; and her hair even now, after all she had gone through, was hardly more gray than Edith's.
- hairy The little hairy creature stood beside the Tavy, and scratched its ear with its foot just like a dog.
- harvey Mr. Harvey will be here to-morrow, an' he can post you better than ever I could."
- have I did not have time.
- Hafiz He was no longer the calm Mr. Isaacs, he was Abdul Hafiz the Persian, fiery and enthusiastic.