What is the correct spelling for HAVN'E?
This word (Havn'e) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAVN'E
- hahn HELENA HAHN, born in 1815, who, married at sixteen to a soldier, travelled through a large part of Russia, and died in 1832.
- han But 'as yer 'ad han h'accident?"
- havana His eyes flashed redly and his mouth twitched as his teeth almost met in the choice Havana . Man, we rockin joints like the who or santana Keep jams packed and hotter than havana – Keep It Moving by a tribe called quest
- have She appeared to have forgotten the propinquity of other persons.
- havel Václav Havel , Nelson Mandela, Olof Palme, Margaret Thatcher and Jan Palach were all suggested by MEPs, with one satirical suggestion was naming the two buildings the "Kaczyński Towers" after the Polish brothers Lech and Jarosław Kaczyński, the first the l
- haven He had noticed that that was the time set for leaving New Haven the next night, and he thought that, on the whole, the arrangement would suit his plans very well. If on windy days the Raven Gambol like a dancing skiff, Not the less she loves her haven In the bosom of the cliff. – Song For The Wandering Jew by William Wordsworth
- heaven Yes, bring heaven into it, too!
- heaving Beyond heaving a sigh charged with the resignation of a martyr who remembers that he has left his gloves in the torture-chamber, he evinced no interest at all.
- hive King Richard saw how matters lay in this horrible hive ; these men could not fight so close.
- havens Your guide to this, is the knowledge of the country and the people among whom ye live; For the country though you cannot see all places, yet if, as you pass along, you enquire carefully, and further help yourself with Books that are written of the cosmography of those parts, you shall sufficiently gather the strength, Riches, Traffick, Havens , Shipping, commodities, vent, and the wants and disadvantages of places.
- Haney "We see it, Mike," Haney said mildly.
- haven't "What if you haven't ?