What is the correct spelling for HAVN'T?
This word (Havn't) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAVN'T
- faint He was afraid to trust her; she looked, to him, as if she were going to faint in his arms.
- haft The great branches yielded beneath the glinting blades, and went on down river again, but Nasmyth, who felt the axe-haft slip in his greasy hands, did not try to lead.
- hand And then I felt her dear hand ...
- haunt Then she crept back to her nest again, hoping that the spectres of her negligence would not haunt her.
- havana It is a long time since my lips touched a thing so gracious as a real Havana ."
- haven I haven 't done all I should have done by the lad, perhaps, living a kind of touch and go life, and I am hoping that you may find your way to letting him get some education which I think a valuable thing for a man, though having no great love of letters myself.
- hint Tammy, after my hint , let it go at that.
- hunt He likes to ride and drive about, to shoot, and fish, and hunt .
- savant One celebrated French savant found the adenoids, assured the mother that the child would outgrow them, and advised merely that she be compelled to breathe through the nose.
- Having "O, I don't mind it much," replied his cousin; "I mind having Uncle Justus think me bad."
- havens The long summer days, laden with happiness for these two, sailed onward to their sunset havens .
- haven't You haven't anything like them.
- hadn't Suppose William hadn't seen you.
- hasn't "He hasn't asked for an engagement," said Mary.