What is the correct spelling for HAVNG?
This word (Havng) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAVNG
- fang Instead of being repelled and discouraged by Fang 's outrageous behaviour, they clamoured to be admitted into the tent more vehemently than before, and so successfully established the venture that the one to whom I must now allude throughout as Fang signified to me his covetous intention of reducing the performance by a further two and a half minutes in order to reap an added profit and to garner all his rice before the Hoang Ho rose.
- hang I'll hang around and do what I can.
- hank But his companion-was Hank Smith.
- havana I don't care about wetting my clothes, certainly, and I don't want to put out my cigar; but-throwing away the choice Havana in question-you shall have your lilies, of course, if you have set your heart on them.
- haven You haven 't the money to buy that road, and you can't get it.
- heaving With heaving bosom she turned the handle and walked swiftly through the door.
- hung It has to do with a shadow which has hung over my life for many years, but that is, I trust, gone for ever.
- Having There is only one thing worth having in this life, and that is happiness.