What is the correct spelling for HAVNING?
This word (Havning) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HAVNING
- evening This evening I should have no chance of speaking as I meant to speak.
- fawning In three days' time he would be leaping and fawning upon his other master, sure of food and kind words.
- happening Now I must go down to them, I suppose, and see what's happening.
- hardening If on ice, its thick skin, its blanket of blubber, and an automatic shiver, keep its blood from hardening.
- havana "Help yourself-them's the genuine Havana fillers in the corner.
- haven I haven't counted just how much.
- heaving A look-out was sent aloft to keep watch on the brig, while every preparation was made for heaving up the anchor and making sail, should she be seen to get under weigh.
- leavening Dishonesty is the leavening that makes honesty, in the abstract, palatable.
- ravening His dislike of human flesh plus that dread of the human species which he shares with the whole brute creation is on the one side, his ravening hunger on the other.
- Fanning In it, there is a man sitting with his arms over his knees fanning a little fire.
- Fining Order imprisoning and fining Mr. Field for alleged contempt of court.
- Having Has this to do with your having made a fool of yourself?
- Hinging The oddity of it was that, though he remembered clearly this incident hinging on the fact that he was then a married man, he could remember neither the wife he had married nor anything connected with her.
- Hiving This was followed by a general commotion in the crowd, through which a murmur, like that of hiving bees, ran to and fro; ladies stood up, parasols swayed confusedly, expectation was in every face.
- Honing If they're a-honing to bushwhack me for what I did to Nebraska, it ain't fair for me to go sifting off thisaway and not give 'em some kind of a run for their alley.
- Hymning However, if I must, bring me a tablet whiter than a star, or hand of hymning angel.
- phoning Meanwhile Jim was radio-phoning frantically.
- far out