What is the correct spelling for HAVS?
This word (Havs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAVS
- have I have tried so hard.
- hays The floor was lovely, so much better than ours at Hays , and really, several of the garrison officers danced remarkably well.
- Hals Although this was a very mild verdict, it infuriated the culprit, whose next step was to shear the Church lambs, and carry off '11 youes with their lambs'; and on the Thursday night before the Feast of St. Matthew he, with his son Thomas and many others, did 'then and there ryottusly assemble theym togeders to kyll your said orators, leyin awayte,' and the said 'Thomas Gybbys with a swarde and a bokeler made a sawte' upon John Hals ,' ...
- Has 2008. Who has told you that?
- Hans "That was not nice of you, Hans ," she says softly, "you must never do that to me again!"
- Haws Through this pelting shower of nicknames and bad puns, with an ad libitum accompaniment of groans, howls, hisses, and hee-haws, but of no heavier missiles, Mr. Tryan walked pale and composed, giving his arm to old Mr. Landor, whose step was feeble.
- hats Taking off your hats before the gentlemen have left their carriage!"
- hams Westphalia is renowned for its hams .
- HaaS That from Mark Haas !
- HAGS How could she leave her dearest friend to the care of these old hags, when she was in the castle, who owed everything to her dear Clara?"