What is the correct spelling for HAVTO?
This word (Havto) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HAVTO
- am offended by
- became worse
- davit An' hyar's another o' the same, as they say in the Psalms o' Davit."
- harte In the 13th song of Drayton's Polyolbion, is a similar passage-"The harte weepeth at his dying; his tears are held to be precious in medicine."
- hatter "For example," says Swift, "if a hatter sells a dozen of hats for five shillings apiece, which amounts to three pounds, and receives the payment in Wood's coin, he really receives only the value of five shillings."
- havel 153, 'Hevel' amended to Havel: 'river Havel'.
- Hived To one who has hived with demons, there is something so simple and sanative about the restoring night-the rest of healing and health.
- hoot She strained her ears and could just hear, far off, the hoot of a motor-car and the rush of wheels coming nearer and dying away again, and the voices of men crying old iron and vegetables in one of the poorer streets at the back of the house.