What is the correct spelling for HAWAIN?
This word (Hawain) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HAWAIN
- gawain Now King Arthur was loth to war against Sir Launcelot; and seeing this, Sir Gawain upbraided him bitterly.
- haman S: To Firon and Haman and Qaroun, but they said: A lying magician.
- hawaii There were two of these Pahonua on Hawaii. I'm dreaming of hawaii, It's a paradise for you and me! – I'm Dreaming Of Hawaii by Perry Como
- hawaiian The Hawaiian, who seventy-five years ago did not know that there existed such a creature as a horse, and even fifty years ago beheld it as a rarity, now can not live without this beast.
- hawking He preached very nicely indeed, and there was not the usual noisy coughing and hawking which you always hear at the morning services on a Christmas Day; it was so quiet, you could have heard a needle drop on the floor,-in fact, it was so quiet she began to feel quite uneasy and uncomfortable.
- swain "Young Master Fitzroy rode around through the night, calling vainly for his lady-love until daylight, and presently happened upon another love-sick swain who had also been away love-making.
- twain The rich walls wheeled away, and before him lay the cold rough moor winding on through life, cut in twain by one thick granite ridge,-here, the Valley of Humiliation; yonder, the Valley of the Shadow of Death.