What is the correct spelling for HAWE?
This word (Hawe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAWE
- awe Anthony soon added a great affection and tenderness to the awe that he felt for the Archbishop, who was almost from the first a pathetic and touching figure.
- hake After stating the fact that the story was in part dictated to my dear friend Dr. Gordon Hake during a stay with him at Roehampton, he says:- Dr. Hake is mainly known as the 'parable poet,' but as a fact he was a physician of extraordinary talent who had practised first at Bury St. Edmunds and afterwards at Spring Gardens, London, until he partly retired to be private physician to the late Lady Ripon.
- hale Was our dear schoolmaster, Nathan Hale , the spy?
- hare "I wonder whether that's Uncle John," and Little Jack Rabbit stopped and looked all around, and pretty soon, not very long, Mr. John Hare drove by in his Bunnymobile.
- hate I'd hate it to be true-anyway."
- have "You have done it!
- haw He was quite willing now to do whatever his father wished, but he did not see haw he could face him and own his defeat.
- hawk The Hawk had fortunately hitherto had a quick passage.
- haze Dimly through a haze , he saw Clare standing in the doorway.
- howe Had there been one of any energy or ability at the head of her troops, when hostilities commenced, the undisciplined American army might easily have been beaten and annihilated Boston need never have been evacuated had Howe taken the most ordinary precautions to occupy the heights of Dorchester that commanded the town.
- Hawed He seems to have hummed and hawed, and then to have said that she need not trouble her head about it-that she was a good girl, and had better be content with doing her duty.
- Haws I'm on my way to The Haws , Mr. Turnbull, and wanted to ask if you could come up and see us this evening?