What is the correct spelling for HAWIAAN?
This word (Hawiaan) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAWIAAN
- gawain The hero of it is a son, not a brother, of Gawain , comes nameless or nicknamed, but as "Beaufils," not "Beaumains," to Arthur's court, and is knighted at once, not made to go through the "kitchen-knave" stage.
- haitian It was natural she should not wish me to see her meeting with her Haitian grandmother.
- haman Did not Haman lead Mordecai in his state by the hand of anger?
- havana Mrs. Grace is the widow of a Havana merchant, and a naturalized subject of Spain, to whose Minister she has since appealed.
- hawaii Hawaii and Porto Rico, in that order, stand next on the list of producers.
- hawaiian And I maintain that it is a shame and disgrace that the Boston which less than five years ago could spend more than twenty thousand dollars in feasting and wining a Hawaiian woman who came to visit us, expending four thousand dollars for flowers alone, cannot afford to furnish a little butter to spread on the bread of the helpless old women on Rainsford Island, even if they are unable to work.
- taiwan The present state of tension in the Taiwan area was created directly by Chinese Communist action, not by that of the Republic of China or by the United States.
- wain Hearing him, the voice in the wain chuckled grimly.
- win You're going to win ."
- Hawing Well, I'm glad you've decided to be cheerful; but what in blazes are you hee-hawing at?
- Hewing I was considerably chagrined at being forced into this resolution, the more so that I had lost half a day's labour in hewing through the outside case; and all this, as well as the opening of the end of the cloth-box, now counted for nothing.
- Harlan The helplessness of the individual under such conditions was strikingly expressed by Mr. Justice Harlan of the Supreme Court in a decision in a suit against the Standard Oil Company: All who recall the condition of the country in 1890 will remember that there was everywhere, among the people generally, a deep feeling of unrest.
- Hawaiians He was not in the least interested in impertinent young Hawaiians .
40 words made from the letters HAWIAAN
5 letter words made from HAWIAAN:ahani, aiwan, anahi, anaia, aniwa, haina, hanai, hanwa, hawai, nahai.
4 letter words made from HAWIAAN:aiaw, awni, haan, hani, hawi, hawn, hiwa, hwan, inwa, naah, nwah, waah, waan, wahn, wain, whin.
3 letter words made from HAWIAAN:ain, ana, ani, awn, han, haw, hin, iaa, inh, wan, win.
6 letter words made from HAWIAAN:haniwa, nahawa, nawahi.